Do you have a talent for telling stories in the digital space? We’re looking for someone like you to join our team. We are a well-established digital agency that services high-profile clients in industries ranging from literature to extreme sports.
Please note: this job is located in either Cape Town (Plumstead) or George (Garden Route) and we are open to discussing a flexi-time arrangement.
· Sharp writing, editing and proof reading skills
· Journalism, communication or copywriting qualification (or similar)
· Ability to generate concepts and copy for digital marketing campaigns including web copy, blog articles, social media content and more
· Capable of writing content that appeals to the real human being behind the screen, yet also remains true to the brand
· Experience in a digital / advertising agency environment
· Experience in generating content plans for all social media channels
· PPC copywriting and an understanding of SEO
· Ability to put together digital content strategies
Personal Skills / Attributes
· Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously
· Driven, self-starter individual motivated to maintain exceptionally high standards in all spheres of life
· Proven ability to consistently deliver projects on time and on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients
· We expect a lot from you because we care about every piece of work we put out. We’re not interested in just being mediocre we want everything we deliver to be exceptional.
About the agency:
We’re an agency with a passion for talented creative. We specialise in strategic digital communications across all devices and platforms. We’re tech-obsessed, creative to the core, and focused on what matters to our clients and their businesses.
How to apply:
Please send your CV plus two examples of your written work (Word or PDF) to email@example.com